Effective, Monday September 20th, the Calgary Zoo will require all visitors ages 12 years and older to provide proof of one of the following before being permitted entry:
Show Government-issued ID plus one of the following:
- Government-issued proof of COVID-19 double vaccination (between September 20 – October 25, proof of a single dose will be accepted if given two or more weeks prior to attendance);
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours (either PCR or Rapid Test); or
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
Those who are unable to show proof of one of the items listed above will be denied entry. This applies to all visitors, membership holders and ticket holders.
A MURDERY MYSTERY GAME NIGHT LIKE NO OTHER
A famous zoologist has been murdered at a zoo fundraiser and we need YOU to crack the case! While your team of detectives enjoys food & drinks at three different venues inside the zoo, you'll have a chance to interact with a cast of shady characters to gather clues. By the end of the night, you'll know everything you need to solve the mystery. Dinner — and justice — will be served!
Date: October 22, 2021
Where: The Calgary Zoo
Time(s): First timed ticket entry is 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Last time ticket entry is 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Entries are staggered in 30 min intervals to ensure a better customer experience.
Ticket Price: $99 + GST
* Members discount - see below for pricing
Book tickets for your team. Solve the crime. Adult beverages will be available for purchase in several locations you visit along the way from 5:00 p.m. – 9:30p.m. Food stations are included with your ticket however no other food will be available for purchase during this event. Debit or credit is preferred but cash is accepted. Game runs until 10:00 p.m.
*All guests must be 18+ years of age and will be ID'd at the gate before entrance as per our AGLC license – everyone will be checked.
Click HERE to learn more about the experience and your visit.
Members (Engage & Inspire only) receive a 10% discount but must access the discount by logging into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership login DO NOT create your own login, please email TicketandMembership@calgaryzoo.com for assistance.
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
By purchasing tickets, you agree to and accept the following:
Ticket holders are not to enter the Calgary Zoo if:
You are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. These include:
- Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Runny nose, Sore throat and/or other symptoms listed on Alberta Health Services website.
- You have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- You or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days that are not fully vaccinated or required to quarantine as per Canadian Federal Guidelines
- Ticket holders will follow all Alberta Health Services (AHS) Guidelines/Restrictions and City of Calgary bylaws that are in effect at the time of your visit