Effective, Monday September 20th, the Calgary Zoo will require all visitors ages 12 years and older to provide proof of one of the following before being permitted entry:
- Government-issued proof of COVID-19 double vaccination (between September 20 – October 25, proof of a single dose will be accepted if given two or more weeks prior to attendance);
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours (either PCR or Rapid Test); or
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
Those who are unable to show proof of one of the items listed above will be denied entry. This applies to all visitors, membership holders and ticket holders.
Safari Sunday Brunch Combo
Join us Sundays for a unique Calgary brunch experience. Brunch is held in the heart of Destination Africa. You can enjoy both gourmet and comfort breakfast foods!
Pre-purchase and save! Get your combo brunch and admission tickets today!
WHEN: Sundays starting September 19, 2021
** Special themed Halloween Brunch on October 30 and 31 (Inspire and Engage receive 20% off Halloween brunch)
WHERE: Safari Lodge
SCHEDULE: There are 2 seating options. **Please arrive within the first hour of your seating to ensure you have enough time to enjoy brunch.
Please note: room and buffet will be cleared promptly at the end of the seating time.
- First Seating: 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Second Seating: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
CLICK HERE for more information about our Safari Sunday Brunch Combo and to view the MENUs.
All Members receive FREE admission and Engage & Inspire receive a 10% discount on the brunch but must access their discount by logging into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership login DO NOT create your own login, please email TicketandMembership@calgaryzoo.com for assistance.
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
By purchasing tickets, you agree to and accept the following:
Ticket holders are not to enter the Calgary Zoo if:
You are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. These include:
- Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Runny nose, Sore throat and/or other symptoms listed on Alberta Health Services website.
- You have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- You or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days that are not fully vaccinated or required to quarantine as per Canadian Federal Guidelines
- Ticket holders will follow all Alberta Health Services (AHS) Guidelines/Restrictions and City of Calgary bylaws that are in effect at the time of your visit