Effective, Monday October 25th, the Calgary Zoo will require all visitors ages 12 years and older to provide proof of one of the following before being permitted entry:
**Valid Identification that matches the vaccine record is required for adults 18 and over
Government-issued proof of COVID-19 FULL vaccination (14 days from final dose)
- Valid Alberta vaccine record **effective November 15th only the ‘Alberta vaccine record with QR code’ will be accepted
Outside of Alberta accepted forms of proof of vaccination include:
- First Nation, out-of-province, Canadian Armed Forces vaccine record, ArriveCan app and valid international travel identity document.
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours (either PCR or Rapid Test); or
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
Those who are unable to show proof of one of the items listed above will be denied entry. This applies to all visitors, membership holders and ticket holders including attendees to Day visit, ZOOLIGHTS, special events, evening events, donor events, member events, weddings, celebrations and all corporate events.
Test your knowledge while enjoying an event of beers and cheers!
Enjoy an evening of beers and cheers as we quiz you on various animal, nature and conservation themes. The evening includes a pub style dinner, live music and a live quiz rounds. Prizes will be drawn at random thoughout the evening. Adults only (18+). Explore zoo grounds before settling down at your table for two, a pub-style meal and trivia.
Date: March 17, 2022
Where: Safari Lodge
Time: 5:30 p.m. (explore zoo grounds before starting 3:00 p.m.)
Price: $65 + GST
* Members receive a discount - see below
Tables are for 4 or 6 only. Couples will be seated at tables for 6 with other guests. Tables are assigned in advance. Tables cannot be pushed together and seating requests must be pre-arranged in the notes below.
This is an adult (18+) only experience.
In accordance with the City of Calgary by-law, guests will be required to wear masks indoors except when seated at their table.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be available throughout the evening.
Click HERE to learn more about the experience and your visit.
Members (Engage & Inspire only) receive a 10% discount but must access the discount by logging into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership login DO NOT create your own login, please email TicketandMembership@calgaryzoo.com for assistance.
**must select your Second course in the note section below
On the table
Lemon dill popcorn
Portabella fries/Blue cheese dip
**must pre-order/select this course in the section below
Green goddess dressing/Lettuce/Pulled chicken/Blue cheese/double smoked bacon/tomato /deviled egg
6 hour braised Guinness lamb shoulder/Pearl onions/Brown butter mash
Jack fruit green curry
Jasmine rice/tomato + cilantro salad
Cheese cake in a jar
Goat cheese cake whisky caramel sauce/crumble
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
By purchasing tickets, you agree to and accept the following:
Ticket holders are not to enter the Calgary Zoo if:
You are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. These include:
- Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Runny nose, Sore throat and/or other symptoms listed on Alberta Health Services website.
- You have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- You or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days that are not fully vaccinated or required to quarantine as per Canadian Federal Guidelines
- Ticket holders will follow all Alberta Health Services (AHS) Guidelines/Restrictions and City of Calgary bylaws that are in effect at the time of your visit