Nightlights Public Sleepover
Join us at the first ever Nightlights Sleepover and discover what happens as the zoo gets ready for bed. Enjoy a self-led tour of ZOOLIGHTS followed by a private skate on our ice rink and activity stations in ENMAX Conservatory until your bedtime snack. You’ll bunk down in Safari Lodge after a themed story time and dream of the hot pancake breakfast (and coffee!) that will start your morning. Holiday magic continues with an early morning guided tour, exploring select areas of zoo and making memories that you will cherish for years to come.
Date: December 28-29, 2019
Time: December 28, 2019 6:30 p.m. - December 29, 2019, 10:00 a.m.
Location: Safari Lodge
All participants must be 5 years of age or older and accompanied by an adult
Waivers: All participants must complete a waiver for the event. Please use the links below to download the appropriate waivers. We need you to print, fill out, and bring the waivers with you on December 28.
Waiver PDFs: Adult Waiver, Child Waiver
$75.00* / person – cost includes Zoolights admission, all activities, evening snack and hot breakfast.
* Engage and Inspire members receive a 10% discount.
- 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.: Check in
- Until 9:00 p.m.: Self-led tour of ZOOLIGHTS
- 9:00 - 10:00 p.m.: Exclusive use of skating rink and viewing of Enmax Conservatory
- 10:30 p.m.: Lights out
- Starting at 7:30 a.m.: Breakfast
- 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.: Pack up and pre-dawn activities
- 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.: Take part in an interpreter led tour of 1 section of our zoo
- 2:00 a.m. Event concludes.
Please note parking is $12 - In North Parking Lot - Parking included for Engage and Inspire Members
Members receive a 10% discount (Engage & Inspire only) but must access their discount by logging into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership login do not create a new one. Please email TicketandMembership@calgaryzoo.com for assistance.
Click here for a list of what to bring and additional program information.