Effective, Monday September 20th, the Calgary Zoo will require all visitors ages 12 years and older to provide proof of one of the following before being permitted entry:
- Government-issued proof of COVID-19 double vaccination (between September 20 – October 25, proof of a single dose will be accepted if given two or more weeks prior to attendance);
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours (either PCR or Rapid Test); or
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
Those who are unable to show proof of one of the items listed above will be denied entry. This applies to all visitors, membership holders and ticket holders.
Photographers of all skill levels are welcome! Capture amazing photographs of the animals and the zoo grounds - without all the crowds! Get the best viewing and lighting to explore and photograph the animals in Canadian Wild – from Caribou to Cougars and everything in between! Shutter bugs ages 16+ are welcome. Focused: Evening Canadian Wilds 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Date: August 17, 2021
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Ticket Price: $50 + GST
* Members receive a discount - see below
Day admission is included with your ticket, so be sure to come anytime after 1:00 p.m. to enjoy the zoo before the event starts. Please note that Penguin Café will be open until 6:00 p.m.
Click HERE to learn more about Focused and your visit.
Members (Engage & Inspire only) tickets are $30.00 but must access the discount by logging into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership login DO NOT create your own login, please email TicketandMembership@calgaryzoo.com for assistance.
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
By purchasing tickets, you agree to and accept the following:
Ticket holders are not to enter the Calgary Zoo if:
You are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. These include:
- Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Runny nose, Sore throat and/or other symptoms listed on Alberta Health Services website.
- You have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- You or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days that are not fully vaccinated or required to quarantine as per Canadian Federal Guidelines
- Ticket holders will follow all Alberta Health Services (AHS) Guidelines/Restrictions and City of Calgary bylaws that are in effect at the time of your visit
Sorry, this event is not currently on sale.