Treat the father figure in your life to a delicious Father’s Day dinner by the Calgary Zoo!
This year, you can bring home our chef-created Father's Day dinner that is sure to delight! Whether you plan to get dressed in your Sunday best or gather around the family dinner table in your coziest attire, all you need to do is serve, sit and enjoy. Spend more time around the table (instead of in the kitchen) and feel good knowing that you are supporting the Calgary Zoo's wildlife conservation initiatives at the same time.
Father's Day Dinner Curbside
All dinner items will be packaged HOT.
Available for pick up on Saturday, June 19 or Sunday, June 20
Timed pick-up available every 30 minutes from Noon to 6:00 p.m.
Pick up orders from the Calgary Zoo South Security building located at 1300 Zoo Road NE, Calgary.
All orders must be placed by 12:00 p.m. (noon) 2 days prior to your pick-up date.
DINNER FOR 2 PRICE*:
Dinner: $100.00 plus GST (includes 3-Course dinner for 2)
Dinner with Wine or Beer**: $125.00 plus GST (includes 3-Course dinner for 2 plus a bottle of Calgary Zoo exclusive wine (Cabernet Sauvignon or Sauvignon Blanc) or Tall Boy 4 pack of Wild Rose Velvet Fog Beer)
* Engage and Inspire Members receive 10% off discount. See the additional booking information below.
**MUST BE 18+ years of age to order and pick-up dinner with wine. ID will be required to be shown at time of pick-up to receive the order.
Click HERE for detailed information and to view the menu.
Members receive a 10% discount (Engage & Inspire only) but must access their discount by logging into their membership account. If you are unsure of your membership login DO NOT create your own login, please email TicketandMembership@calgaryzoo.com for assistance.
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
You will be required to follow all Alberta Health Services Guidelines and to be in accordance with the City of Calgary Bylaw 26M2020 during your visit.
By purchasing tickets, you agree to and accept the following:
Ticket holders are not to enter the Calgary Zoo if:
You are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. These include:
- Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath, Runny nose, Sore throat and/or other symptoms listed on Alberta Health Services website.
- You have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- You or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
- Ticket holders will follow all Alberta Health Services Guidelines and City of Calgary Bylaws during the visit