Effective, Monday September 20th, the Calgary Zoo will require all visitors ages 12 years and older to provide proof of one of the following before being permitted entry:
Show Government-issued ID plus one of the following:
- Government-issued proof of COVID-19 double vaccination (between September 20 – October 25, proof of a single dose will be accepted if given two or more weeks prior to attendance);
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 test, taken within the previous 72 hours (either PCR or Rapid Test); or
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
Those who are unable to show proof of one of the items listed above will be denied entry. This applies to all visitors, membership holders and ticket holders.
Join us for Blues and Brews at the Calgary Zoo
Cheers to a hoppy night at the zoo!
The Calgary Zoo has teamed up with YYC beer week for an exciting night of beer gardens, local blues music and delicious food.
What is YYC Beer Week?
It’s a celebration of local beer, of course! This week-long event hosted by YYC Beer Guys in partnership with many media partners is meant to shine a light on the thriving craft beer community here in Calgary.
Proceeds from the events and sales will go to local charities like:
- Alberta Children’s Hospital
- The Children’s Miracle Network Canada
- Allies for Autism Foundation
- Autism Calgary
- Brown Baggin for Calgary’s Kids
- Calgary Zoo
Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Where: Penguin Plaza and Canadian Wilds
Ticket Price: $55 + G.S.T. Members get 10% off
*Includes: Admission to the zoo, Beer Tasting Stations by local Craft Breweries, food appetizers, adult games, education, live blues music, sponsored items / events
Blues and Brews happens rain or shine!
Click here to find your way to the zoo!
All guests for Blues and Brews will be ID'd at the gate before entrance as per our AGLC license – everyone will be checked.
Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets to Blues and Brews - this event is SOLD OUT!